Thursday, September 27, 2012

September Fun

What did we do in September? I'm so glad you asked! Here are some of the highlights.

We tried star fruit. I wasn't super impressed, but if they are on sale and I'm planning on making a fruit pizza, I'll definitely get some more because they look pretty cool.

It hailed one evening. We have been scraping by on 0.5 inches of rain for the last 3 months and it hails for about 7 minutes one Tuesday night.


The hail toward the end of the 7 minutes of activity.

Spinach, chickpea, and chicken coconut curry.


After 3 months of no real rain, we finally got some measurable liquid in the rain gauge!

Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole.

Mixed Berry Buttermilk Cake. This was great; not too sweet and very yummy.

We spent some time with family and Drew played on the floor with our youngest niece, Olivia.

On the last day of summer, we went to the Sunken Gardens and were treated to a beautiful evening at the park.

No comments:

Post a Comment