So I spoke too soon with my previous post. After almost a week off of those pills, I had to take them again this week. I caught a cold and I'm not sure if the two events are related, but the cold is getting better so we're going to try going no pills again.
 |
| Glucola before I downed that mother. |
Also, this just in. I dominated the glucose test. Well, I suppose I don't know for sure if that is factual information. I passed. The degree to which I rocked the test remains a mystery.
 |
| And after. I had heard it was gross. It wasn't so bad. Like a flat orange crush soda. |
And after those results, we got to see our nugget again! It was sleeping peacefully with its little hand up by its face. Also, I've decided that these images are kind of like some sort of abstract art. It's a baby, but so fuzzy and full of shadows. Whatever, it's ours and we love the little guy or gal!
 |
| Nugget! Still too early to tell whether it looks more like Drew or me. |
No comments:
Post a Comment