In honor of Valentine's Day, I thought I'd share just a few of the things I love about my husband.
 |
| He smiles at me when I act like a 5 year old. |
 |
He chases geese with Kramer and makes
me laugh so hard my sides hurt. |
 |
| He MAKES me flowers out of raspberry truffles. |
 |
| He cheers for the Huskers even louder than I do. |
 |
| He's just the right amount of silly. This is one of our engagement pictures. Seriously. |
 |
| He loves his nieces and nephews and they love him. |
 |
| He digs me beautiful holes in the ground. |
 |
He is easy on the eyes. I use words like "dashing" and "devistatingly handsome"
to describe him. And he makes my heart flutter every single day. |
No comments:
Post a Comment