Thursday, October 31, 2013

October Fun ('13 Edition)

October marked the end of my maternity leave (boo!) and the start of a new routine. I say that like it was just a matter of flipping a switch. Truth is, we're still trying to figure this out and I'm sure that it won't be quick and/or easy. On top of that, Henry got his first cold and ran his first temperature. I knew those were bound to happen, but I was hoping he'd be much older. Like 14.

Alas, here are some of the highlights from this month.
The last BLT of the season. Sniff. Oh how I'll miss you my sandwich delight!
On my "honey do" list for Drew this summer was fixing the ice maker and fixing the light bulbs in the fridge (we replaced them and they still didn't turn on). On my to do list was cleaning out the fridge and giving it a good once over with some cleaner. Well, the fridge crapped out on us so we had to get a new one. I then proceeded to cross out the three to do items on our lists.
Playtime on the floor. Poor Drew. Kramer just has to be involved so he gets jumped on and sat on quite often. Also, Henry slays me in those baby jeans.
Cuban Beef. Delicious.
This face! We bundled up for a walk one afternoon and he just loved it! Props to my mom for making both the adorable hat and the warm and comfy flannel blanket.

No comments:

Post a Comment