Saturday, August 31, 2013

August Fun ('13 Edition)

Here are some of the highlights from August. With an infant in the house, I fear most of the highlights involve him. And I'm OK with that.
Henry getting ready for a morning walk. These sunglasses lasted approximately 40 seconds before he decided he did not appreciate them. We didn't even make it out the door with them on...
Kramer doesn't know what to do with herself since she doesn't have to go in the kennel all day. This is her after one of our walks. Poor pooch gets all sorts of tired without her 8 hours of sleep in the middle of the day.
We decided to use cloth diapers. We are any and all of the following: nervous, excited, terrified, overwhelmed, hopeful. We crunched the numbers and decided to take the plunge. I'm sure there will be more on this at some point in the future. For now, how cute are those diapers?!?
I think his shirt pretty much sums it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment