Also, it's about to get all sorts of real up in here.
| These types of items will soon be populating our world! |
We're pregnant! And the little nugget is set to arrive in early July. We are just all sorts of excited these days!
These first 20 weeks have been rough. Like really rough. And I guess, technically, it's only been the last 14 weeks, but still. I think I'm finally starting to get to the energy filled days of pregnancy. I'm still taking meds to ensure I don't toss my cookies, but I'm feeling better throughout the day so I'm hopeful I'll be able to stop taking those soon. Regardless, we are so stinking excited! We aren't quite sure how Kramer will handle this addition though. Here she is with our then six week old niece in November.
| Kramer doesn't quite know what to make of babies. Even if they are sleeping peacefully. |
No comments:
Post a Comment