Thursday, November 15, 2012

The Fury Furocity Continues

I don't know why I'm still surprised by Kramer's ability to destroy, but I am.

I'll back this up a bit and remind you that we try to hit the pet store after all the major pet toy giving holidays (like Christmas, the Fourth of July, and Easter) to snag some of their holiday toys on clearance. Also, we have given up trying to understand why people give their pets patriotic toys. Or Christmas toys. Or any themed toy. We buy Kramer cheap toys that we think (or hope) will last for longer than one day.

The Halloween toys Kramer will get as old toys get either destroyed or so gross we simply have to throw them away.
So, a couple of weeks ago we went to the pet store after Halloween and found some great, clearance toys for Kramer to enjoy. When we got home, we decided to give her one of them that, I thought, held the most promise.
She likes the pumpkin.
She was very excited and started to attack immediately.

The action shot. There was growling and the pumpkin was whipped back and forth numerous times per second.
Drew and I watched her for a bit and then he ran off to do something in the other room and I ran downstairs to move the laundry from the washer to the dryer. I came back upstairs to this.

She looks so proud of herself. If only there was some sort of competition for this type of activity. We could make millions!
She literally destroyed this toy in 5 minutes. FIVE MINUTES!! I yanked out some more of the stuffing so she wasn't constantly pulling it out and she went to town for another 10 minutes before we had to call the whole thing off. The pumpkin got hauled to the dump, another victim of Kramer's ferocity.

No comments:

Post a Comment