In honor of Mother's Day, I thought I'd share some great shots of my favorite mom in the whole wide world. In case you think that sounds silly, she does refer to me as her favorite daughter and my brother is her favorite son...
 |
| I just love this picture. Mom is not a huge fan, but I think it's great. |
 |
| Mom and me in front of a post-it note covered car in Lucerne, Switzerland. |
 |
| Hanging at the Hohenschwangau castle outside Munich, Germany. |
 |
| Just outside the Marienplatz in Munich, Germany. |
 |
| Touring around Freiburg, Germany. |
 |
| At the train station in Zurich, Switzerland. |
 |
| Mom cutting loose with a crazy face. Love it. |
 |
| Mom and my friend, Gillian, helping me get all prettied up before my wedding. |
 |
| Dancing at my wedding reception. The song: Lady Gaga's Bad Romance. How awesome is this woman?! |
 |
| At my brother's wedding last month. Love you, Mom! |
No comments:
Post a Comment